SAP S/4 HANA – Next Generation
Tracks:RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Managers & Soft Skills
LocationThe Daniel Hotel , Ramat Yam 60, Herzliya
- This seminar is dedicated to organizations Who are now planning to move the organization to SAP is S/4HANA
- In this seminar, we will investigate the trends, challenges and what are the best approach in our SAP industry.
- We will focus on disciplines that are known in the last few year- but Go through significant processes and changes
- As for the SAP S/4HANA migration – it might not always that simple. But a clear structure can reduce the effort and risks. Learn how you can structure the transition and make the first step towards the Intelligent Enterprise.
- Learn about the business processes supported by SAP ERP – from SAP Business Suite running on any database to SAP S/4HANA on premise or cloud.
- Learn about the trends, challenges and what is the best approach in our SAP industry, focusing: RISE with SAP and SAP S/4HANA .
- Learn all you need to know about SAP S/4HANA Business Suite
- Build a business case for implementation-
- Plan for the future: This is the course for you if you are planning the move to S/4HANA. Project scope and plan for success
- Migration and integration best practice: Hoping for insight into how you can start your project.
- Why you need SAP S/4 HANA and how deploying it is not as hard as you think
Who Should Attend
- IT managers
- SAP unit managers
- SAP project managers
- Who ever is now planning to move the organization to SAP S/4HANA
Main topics for discussion:
- New trends in the ERP market
- What is RISE with SAP and how it promotes my organization
- Project upgrade or migration to SAP S/4 HANA ?
- What is SAP S/4 HANA and how is it different from previous SAP systems.
- Readiness Check – How do you prepare for a migration project to S/4 HANA and how can you tell how complex and labor-intensive a project will be.
- customer success stories